Once an order is received, it is packed and USUALLY shipped within the next business day. Orders placed over the weekend may take another day to process but will be shipped as well over the next business day, hence should you have not receive an email regarding your update, do allow us to process it beforehand.
Upon receiving the tracking number please allow a few hours before tracking as the postal service provider’s website does not update immediately once posted over the counter.
If you have not received your package within the time frame, please do the following :-
- Double check that you received a shipping confirmation via email (junk folder as well)
- Verify your address, name & contact number to make sure it is correct in the confirmation email
- Check and trace your tracking number which is noted in the confirmation email. Latest tracking info on your shipment should be available as listed
- Give the courier company a call regarding the shipment to see if there may be any delays in their part.
- Check with your family members or house mate if they have mistakenly taken your parcel.
- If all else above fails, please send us an email at [email protected] with your current parcel’s tracking number, status and order number. We will do our very best to assist you
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) ORDERS
We do offer COD orders subjected to arrangement basis ; no walk in. Please contact us via WhatsApp/Email
- We offer free shipping to whole of Malaysia for all orders.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES due to the lack of signed post delivery notification
No promotional code is needed during check out, as our system will automatically declare free shipping for you once your order passes the required amount.
- Postage charges applies on all international order. You will view them upon checkout when you enter your address.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions imposed onto our national courier, there will be delays.
International orders are now to be shipped with ARAMEX Express Delivery and takes 3-4 business days. This is due to COVID restrictions applied and hence requiring us to opt with Aramex for international delivery solutions.
Our package are shipped out from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Neighbouring countries such as Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand & Brunei may experience faster shipping time.
International customers are solely responsible for any and all import duties, taxes, or customs charges levied by their respective country.
We (DialsAndStraps) is not responsible for any shipping delays caused by holidays, peak times of the year, delayed customs clearance, inclement weather, or any other "acts of God.”
Any orders returned due to rejection on signed parcel delivery, wrong, incorrect, or incomplete delivery address or any other reasons not on DialsAndStraps’s fault will be subjected to the respective postal surcharge for redelivery
If you wish to use other postal service provider, do send us an email via [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate to you.